INTERNAL BLADE INSPECTION CONTRACT WORK
Company: Composite Inspection Consulting, LLC
Contact: Michael Lee
State: Currently Minnesota
Country: United States
Length: 3 to 6 months with possible extension
The Visual Inspector will be responsible for inspection for damages inside the blades. Inspectors will access blades up towers perform inspection, take pictures, evaluate and fill out reports of findings during inspections and upload data for customers. Inspectors must be up to date and follow customers standards for safety practices and well as industrial.
- Must be able to work at heights .
- Be able to climb up tower.
- Complete reports and take pictures of damaged area.
- Proven ability to follow directions and procedures.
- Work safety in accordance with company and customer policy and procedures.
- Must be willing to travel to different states of the country.
- Must be willing to work long hours and weekends.
- Must have GWO certificate.
- Having own harness and safety equipment a plus.